Let me ask you, does your Instagram account show a lot of likes and comments? Is your account growing at the same rate it was a year back, or even more? What is your biggest challenge right now? Are you looking for an effective solution to gain more followers? Then this special series on Instagram updates will be a great help to you.
In this special series, we will share with you insights on what all updates Instagram has rolled out in recent times and how you can use these updates in order to get more followers and engage with your audience. Over the course of this series, we will cover everything which has been updated – either built-in to the app or through server side changes. We want to be your guide for everything Instagram!
1. Reels Transition – there’s no doubt that the best Instagram Reels are on point with transitions.
- Warp effect
- Spin effect
- Zoom effect
- Scan effect
- Selfie-Skit effect
- Duplicate effect
- Tiny Army effect
- Freeze Frame effect
- Voice effect
- Body Frame effect
2. Reordering Reels Clip – With the ability to rearrange clips in reels, users can appropriately reorder reel clips on Instagram and as per their liking.
- Make sure to update Instagram to the latest version.
- Tap the “Preview” button after recording a reel with multiple clips.
- Tap on “Edit Clips” at the bottom-left corner.
- You will see a series of clips that you’ve recorded (one at a time) while making the reel.
- Tap the “Reorder” option at the bottom. All the clips will begin to wiggle.
- Drag and move the clip(s) to your preferred position and hit ‘Done’.
- Tap the “Done” button at the bottom right corner.
- Add music, apply effects or add text if you want, and tap ‘Next’ to share the reel.
3. Reels Dancification and Sound Effects – Instagram keeps working on the ability to add sound effects to Reels but the Dancification which is a new feature can automatically dancify your clip to any track.
Which one are you most excited about?
P.S. Many of these are still in testing so don’t worry if you don’t have them yet.
Follow us @thepinkroom.com.au for more updates!